Membership in the Magnolia Classic Cruisers
Club is open to anyone with an interest in cars.
Membership is $25.00 registration and $20.00 annual dues.
Club meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at the Chamber in Pascagoula. at 6:30 PM
Monthly cruise-in at Ingalls Engineering Complex, Hwy 90, 4th Sat. each month 6PM to 9PM, March thru Sept.
Give a car of the month award each month to a non club member.
Have 50/50 tickets for drawing door prizes cash drawing at end of cruise-in
Various Christmas parades for Pascagoula, Moss Point, Gautier and Escatawpa.
Fund raising events:
Display cars for church fund raisers, various city and club functions.
Charities for 2018: American Cancer Society/Relay for Life Jackson County, Dreams Program and DAV Chapter 17. The club donated a total of $10,000 in 2015.
Charities for 2018 will be voted on by the membership.
Annual car show in May of each year.
Invite everyone to come out and enjoy our car show and monthly cruise-ins!!
- We would like all members to be as active as possible in attending club meetings and events.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed at any club function!
- MCC is a host club for Cruisin the Coast, and work the Ocean Springs site on Thursday, Friday and Saturday each year, members are expected to work at least one shift for one day, more if possible, unless health reasons or work schedule prohibits. You can contact any Officer listed on the application with questions on this.
- Members are expected to help with monthly cruise-ins, car shows and any club events.
- All members are to adhere to the club By-Laws. These will be provided upon request.